The Illinois Health Care Association provides a number of discounted products and services to its members to help them do business.
IHCA Preferred Vendors - Through IHCA’s Preferred Vendor relationships, members will enjoy excellent benefits and significant discounts on a variety of services from the following vendors:
- Accurate Biometrics – Fingerprinting Services
- CE Solutions – Continuing Education/Staff Training
- M.E.S. of Illinois, Inc./HPSI – Group Purchasing
- NRC Health – Performance Measurement and Improvement
- Prescription Cost Management – Prescription Cost Savings Using Current Pharmacy Providers
Click here for more information on IHCA's Preferred Vendors.
IHCA Partners - IHCA has crafted partnership agreements with several organizations in order to better serve our members, including:
- APPI Engergy – Engergy Services
- AHCA/NCAL Gero Nurse Prep – Online Grontological Certification Training
- HealthCap – Risk Management and Insurance
- IPCO – Infection Preventionist Specialized Training
- NAHCA – Direct Care Worker Education and Support Services
- Senior Crimestoppers – Crime Prevention Services
To find out more about these IHCA Partners, click here.
IHCA’s Online Buyers’ Guide - For information on other products and services that help long term care centers run smoothly, check out the Illinois Health Care Association’s Online Buyers’ Guide. This guide allows you to search through a variety of categories to find right vendors for the services and products you need.
IHCA Job Board - Long term care facilities, employment agencies and management recruiting firms may post job openings on the IHCA Job Board. These ads will run for a period of 30 days. A summary of each ad, which will include a link to the full ad on the Job Board, will also appear in the weekly IHCA News Brief. This publication is sent via email to association members each Monday morning and recipients include facility administrators and staff, corporate personnel and owners, as well as associate and individual members. Advertisements must be for a position available at a long term care facility or program, corporate office or vendor company.
Fees to place an ad:
- IHCA members – $25 per ad
- Non-members – $100 per ad
Individuals may submit “position wanted” advertisements at no charge.
All fees must be paid in advance.
All advertisements should be 200 words or less and must include an address (or phone, fax, or email address) to which interested individuals can respond.
All advertisements become the sole property of IHCA once submitted or posted. IHCA reserves the right to edit for style and clarity and reject any ads containing objectionable materials
If you have any questions or would like to submit an ad, please contact Ashley Caldwell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payments may be made to IHCA by credit card or by check made payable to:
Illinois Health Care Association
1029 South Fourth Street
Springfield, IL 62703