IHCA Members Recieve AHCA/NCAL Bronze Quality Award!
AHCA/NCAL has announced the centers across the nation that are being recognized with a 2017 Bronze - Commitment to Quality Award. This award is the first of three distinctions possible through the AHCA/NCAL National Quality Award Program, which honors long term and post-acute care providers that have demonstrated their commitment to improving the quality of care for seniors and persons with disabilities. IHCA would like to congratulate the 16 member centers who are being recognized with a Bronze Award for 2017:
- Ambassador Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Astoria Place Living & Rehab Center
- Brighton Gardens of St. Charles
- Burgess Square Healthcare and Rehabilitation Centre
- Calhoun Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, LLC
- Dixon Rehabilitation and Health Care Center
- Granite Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, LLC
- Hamilton Memorial Rehabilitation & Health Care Center
- Lakeview Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
- Resthave Home of Whiteside County
- Southpoint Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- Sunrise Senior Living of Schaumburg
- Sunrise Senior Living of Park Ridge
- Sunrise Senior Living of Barrington
- Sunrise Senior Living of Bloomingdale
- The Grove Evanston
Are you receiving all of your electronic IHCA newsletters via email?
If you have been missing out, then you probably haven’t told us which newsletters you want to receive. To select your choices, just log in to the member portal and adjust as needed. If you received your newsletters this week then you’re good to go. If you need assistance, check out the fact sheet or contact Ashley Caldwell.