Art for the Ages
ICAL’s new Art for the Ages program is intended to be a way to recognize the unique talents of the seniors residing in our assisted and supportive living centers. Help us celebrate the talented individuals residing in our assisted living communities around the state by submitting your residents' masterpieces. Do you have a painter, sculptor, quilter, knitter or other type of artisan in your community? Art for the Ages will recognize your resident artists for their creative accomplishments and will help bring positive attention to your center.
About the Program:
- IHCA/ICAL will host a multi-media art show during the 68th Annual IHCA Convention & Expo. Additionally, an online gallery will be created on the IHCA/ICAL website where photos of the artwork will be displayed, along with a photo/biography of the artist.
- The program will be advertised on the IHCA/ICAL website and social media pages and in various IHCA publications.
- A press release will be distributed promoting the program.
- Entrants will be admitted into the convention for no charge to be a part of the show if they choose.
- Artists will receive a commemorative gift for their participation.
- Complete and submit the following:
- Entry Form
- Release Form
- Digital Photo of Artist
- Digital Photo of Artwork
- Make Arrangements to deliver/retrieve artwork
- Click here to view the program Rules & Procedures.
- Click here to view the Entry Form.
- Click here to view the Release Form.
- Click here to submit your materials online.