IHCA Excellence Awards
Illinois Health Care Association Excellence Award Program
Long Term Care Center Award | 2023 Nominations Are Now Open!
The Illinois Health Care Association Long Term Care Center Excellence Awards are based entirely on the care provided in our long term care centers every day. In addition to key data about the center, questions focus on information about the care provided—census trends, antipsychotic usage, re-hospitalization stats and more. *Please note: while the nomination form is lengthy, answers may be brief.
Each year, the winners are announced during Opening General Session during the Annual IHCA Convention & Expo. Winners will receive a framed award and a banner to hang in their facility. Additionally, a press release will be sent out announcing the award recipient(s) and winners will be featured on the IHCA website, in association publications and on our social media pages.
Use this link to submit your 2023 Long Term Care Center Award nomination - nominations due by July 14, 2023.
If you have questions regarding the Long Term Care nominations, please email Jackie Webb.
Staff & Specialty Awards | 2023 Nominations Are Now Open!Recognizing your staff members and volunteers who have proven to be an invaluable resource to your center’s team is an excellent way to show your appreciation. The Illinois Health Care Association Staff & Specialty Excellence Awards gives members the chance to do that. Additionally, you can submit nominations for your center’s innovative programs, communications and community outreach projects.
Submit your 2023 Staff & Specialty nominations today, click here - nominations are due by July 14, 2023!
If you have questions regarding the Staff & Specialty nominations, please email Jackie Webb.
2022 Illinois Health Care Association Excellence Award Winners:
- Long Term Care Center of the Year | Exceptional Care & Training Center
- Administrator of the Year | Lindsey Signorella | Heritage Woods of South Elgin
- Administrator’s Choice of the Year | Ellie Woods | Winning Wheels
- Volunteer of the Year | Harvey Baxter | Southgate Nursing and Rehab
- Food Service Professional of the Year | Sheila Hamilton | Exceptional Care & Training Center
- Business Office Professional of the Year | Megan Budimlija | Winning Wheels
- Activity Professional of the Year | Tasha Rothweiler | Sunset Home
- Environmental Service Professional of the Year | Clarence Baker | Exceptional Care & Training Center of the Year