IHCA Excellence Awards
Illinois Health Care Association Excellence Award Program
Long Term Care Center Award | 2024 Nominations Will Start In March!
The Illinois Health Care Association Long Term Care Center Excellence Awards are based entirely on the care provided in our long term care centers every day. In addition to key data about the center, questions focus on information about the care provided—census trends, antipsychotic usage, re-hospitalization stats and more. *Please note: while the nomination form is lengthy, answers may be brief.
Each year, the winners are announced during Opening General Session during the Annual IHCA Convention & Expo. Winners will receive a framed award and a banner to hang in their facility. Additionally, a press release will be sent out announcing the award recipient(s) and winners will be featured on the IHCA website, in association publications and on our social media pages.
If you have questions regarding the Long Term Care Awards, please email Jackie Webb.
Staff & Specialty Awards | 2024 Nominations Will Start In March!Recognizing your staff members and volunteers who have proven to be an invaluable resource to your center’s team is an excellent way to show your appreciation. The Illinois Health Care Association Staff & Specialty Excellence Awards gives members the chance to do that. Additionally, you can submit nominations for your center’s innovative programs, communications and community outreach projects.
If you have questions regarding the Staff & Specialty Excellence Awards, please email Jackie Webb.
Please help us congratulate our 2023 Excellence Award Winners for their passion, leadership and commitment to the long term care profession! The Illinois Health Care Association Excellence Awards is one of the most prestigious awards from the association that recognizes the hard work of employees in this sector who strive to provide excellence not only to their residents, but throughout their community.
2023 Illinois Health Care Association Excellence Award Winners:
- Children’s Habilitation Center | Long Term Care Center of the Year
- Peggy Lauer – Administrator of the Year | Medina Nursing Center
- Mike Stickler – Dietary & Food Services Professional of the Year | Grand Prairie of Macomb
- Donna Bailey – Social Services Professional of the Year | Children’s Habilitation Center
- Ashley Luebbers – Activity Professional of the Year | Carlyle Healthcare and Senior Living
- Sarah Roland Lucchesi – Business Office Professional of the Year | Heritage Woods of South Elgin
- Donna Cobb – Administrator’s Choice of the Year | Parkway Manor
- Carlyle Healthcare and Senior Living | Media / Photography Award of the Year
- IHCA Associate Member of the Year | Health Direct Pharmacy Services