Resource Center page. This page is updated weekly and as news and mandates change, so please check back often.
IHCA Post-Convention Web Sessions
More than 90 hours of CEs available during the IHCA Post-Convention Recorded Web Sessions! Register for classes you missed at our 2022 Convention & Expo - this offer is for a limited time, so act fast. Click here for more info.
The LTCNA is offering a certificate program to assist nursing leaders and managers in their day-to-day operation. The program includes educational session for nurses who are currently in leadership or management roles or those interested in a management role. This program will start November 9th and will include in-person and virtual participation/events. Learn more here.
In The News
- Nursing homes adopting senior living sales tactics to build census
- Why the future of standalone SNFs could be dim
- Widespread shortages of allied care professionals
- The future of labor activism in nursing homes
- Special focus facilities could give experts pause on CMS program changes
- Rethinking the role of the nursing home CEO