Convention & Expo
Illinois Health Care Association's 70th Annual Virtual Convention & Expo
"Wild About Quality"
September 15-17, 2020
Each year, the Illinois Health Care Associaton (IHCA) offers the largest Convention & Expo for long term health care professionals in the state of Illinois and this year is no exception. This year's 3-day Virtual Convention and Expo will include both live and demo educational sessions on a variety of topics and include well-known speakers in the industry. A few speakers and topics include:
- Governor Mark Parkinson, President and CEO of AHCA/NCAL will address attendees with an aspiring message on the state of the long term care profession
- Unique Challenges of the Health Care Workforce: New Strategies for New Demands
- PDPM Financial Outcomes: An Art and Science Approach
- The Renewed Emphasis on Restorative Nursing in Today’s SNF World!
- Are You Ready for the Next Outbreak? Challenges and Opportunities in Outbreak Management in LTC
- Medicaid Regulatory and Legal Changes
- Expo Booths Presented By Vendors
- And More!