Convention & Expo
Illinois Health Care Association's 70th Annual Virtual Convention & Expo
"Wild About Quality"
September 15-17, 2020
Each year the Illinois Health Care Association offers the largest Convention & Expo for long term health care professionals in the state of Illinois and this year is no exception. Our 3-day Virtual Convention and Expo will include both live and demo educational sessions on a variety of topics and include well-known speakers in the industry. A few speakers and topics include:
- Governor Mark Parkinson, President and CEO of AHCA/NCAL – “The State of the Long Term Care Profession”
- Susan LaGrange – “Strategies for Successful Operationalizing Infection Prevention and Control”
- Lisa Thomson – “Unique Challenges of the Health Care Workforce: New Strategies for New Demands”
- Jocelyn Brown – “PDPM Financial Outcomes: An Art and Science Approach”
- Josie Enriquez – “Are You Ready for the Next Outbreak? Challenges and Opportunities in Outbreak Management in LTC”
- Matt Hartman and Matt Werner – “Medicaid Regulatory and Legal Changes”
- Expo Booths Presented By Vendors
- And So Much More!