Introducing IHCA's New Education Access Virtual Learning Platform!
IHCA is now offering on-demand recordings of sessions from our educational events. Register for the sessions you wish to access, and once your registration is processed, you will receive information on logging in to the new platform where you will be able to access the recordings, along with presentations and other handouts, for the sessions you have purchased. The platform automatically tracks your participation, and once you have completed the on-demand session, you will receive continuing education credit. Certificates of completion will be added to our CE Central database, so you will be able to access them whenever you need.
24th Annual Resources For Success
- Finding Our New Normal: Resources for Success | Linda Riccio, Transitional Care Management
- Host and Temp Agency Responsibilities in Long Term Care Facilities | Harry Hileman, Illinois Department of Labor
- Rebooting Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement (QAPI) and Your QAPI Committee in 2022 | Lisa Bridwell, Telligen QIN-QIO
- Building Resilient Teams Together: Remodel, Renew, Re-Energize | Kathy Parry
2022 IHCA/ICAL Assisted/Supportive Living Symposium
- Elevate the Plate: Dining trends in Assisted Living and Supportive Living Communities | Staci Bettiker, Nutrition Care Systems
- Mitigating COVID-19 and Other Liability for AL and SL Facilities | Neville Bilimoria, Duane Morris, LLP
- NCAL National Update | Kathleen Preede, NCAL Vice President of Operations
- “I Need More Ideas than Bingo” – Engaging Activities for AL/SLF Environments | Linda Riccio, Transitional Care Management
- Infection Control & Life Safety Code in Assisted/Supportive Living Centers | Debora Burdsall, Hektoen Institute; Mary Alice Levin, Hektoen Institute